- A toy tool bench for toddlers with tools, a built-in vice, pull out storage, and 2 shelves to hold building supplies.
- Work bench surface features holes to accommodate screws, play tool storage and an adjustable angle-finder
- Kids will love the pretend battery powered drill with realistic sounds and interchangeable drill bits.
- Comes with blue prints and Durafoam pretend ‘wood’ projects (birdhouse, airplane, boat, tool caddy)
- Includes a 65-piece accessory set: Pretend hammer, drill, saw, toy wood pieces, nuts, bolts, and nails.
3 years & up. Encourage creativity with realistic-looking Durafoam “wood” that provides unlimited building possibilities. “Wood” pieces assemble easily with interlocking notches and holes to add screws and nuts; helps develop hand-eye coordination. Sturdy table has built-in spring-action vise and work surface that features holes to accommodate screws, recesses for tool storage, and an adjustable angle finder. Includes an electronic drill (requires 2 “AA” batteries, not included), 3 drill bits, 1 universal holder, 8 screws, 8 nuts, saw, hammer, and 42 Durafoam “wood” pieces. Measures 35 1/8″H x 22 3/4″W x 14 1/2″<a href=”http://www.disposablefakecigarettes.com/”>Da>. Encourage busy hands to learn to build with a new Real Projects Workshop. This great activity bench includes a conveniently-sized work bench, realistic “wood” foam building pieces, and tools to assemble them.
This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by Locco.Ro